Kelly Music for Life embraces the power of music for the benefit of community and music education.
Kelly Music For Life is a 501c3 non-profit arts and cultural organization, a public charity that produces, promotes and supports music related events in the Greater Philadelphia Region. Through its network of strategic partners, local community leadership, sponsors, the music industry, performers, local businesses and regional media outlets, Music for Life organizes music events and supports existing events for the benefit of local community needs.
Music moves people.
The power of music can move people physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Kelly Music for Life seeks to harness that positive power for the benefit of community.
Kelly Music for Life supports …
local community charities and initiatives through donations, grants and other benefits. Community beneficiaries of Music for Life include:
- Special Needs and Disability Organizations
- Music Education
- Local Food Banks
- Youth Organizations
- Volunteer Firefighter and First Responders
- Music Therapy
- Community Revitalization
Our Efforts Have Helped
- Philadelphia Folksong Society
- Narberth Food Bank
- MusicWorks – Music Therapy
- Delaware County Symphony Orchestra
- Haverford Township Civic Council
- Phoenixville Arts and Entertainment Committee
- ARC of Delaware County
- Chester County Food Bank
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- America’s First Fair Trade Town Committee
- Center For Literacy
- Haverford Township Historical Society
- Friends of the Summer Stage
- Haverford School District Jazz Ensembles
- St. James Food Pantry
Who We Are
Board of Directors
- Tom Kelly
- Sheri Kelly
- Paul Kelly
- Susan Kelly
Can We Help You?
- Are you interested in creating a live music event for your community?
- Would you like our help building or promoting an existing music event?